Jewish Women Artisans around the World
16-Month Wall Calendar September 2008-December 2009
• Provides captivating profiles on sixteen artisans from nine countries
• Offers comprehensive information on craft and techniques
• Highlights each artisan’s work with beautiful, full-color images
• Includes U.S. national and Jewish holidays, weekly Torah portions and international candle-lighting times
• 16-month format (September 2008 through December 2009) allows for long-term planning
• Measures 12" x 12"
Experience the beautiful work and inspiring life stories of sixteen global artisans using traditional techniques to elevate their craft to the highest level!
Frann S. Addison
Sara Ben Yosef
|Jewish Museum of Australia
|Women's Studies Research Center
|American Craft Council
Jewish Women Artisans around the World is a project of the Hadassah-Brandeis Institute, a research center at Brandeis University.