As a nationally-recognized top university in the U.S. focused on liberal arts and research, Brandeis University combines the faculty and resources of a world-class research institution with the intimacy and personal attention of a small liberal arts college.
- Brandeis University is the 31st highest ranked school in the U.S., according to U.S. News and World Reports.
- Princeton Review listed Brandeis as one of "100 Best Value Colleges."
- Our students average 2-3 internships before graduation.
- Brandeis has a 9:1 student-to-faculty ratio, and undergraduate students - one of the best in the nation - and 93% of classes are taught by full-time faculty.
- 92% of first-year students were ranked in the top 25% of their graduating high school class.
- 45% of students study abroad and 11% of the student body is international.
- Our student body is culturally diverse, representing 48 states and 86 countries; 21% of students are students of color.
- The female-to-male student ratio is 56:44.