Should you have any questions about our policies, please contact Cary Weir Lytle, associate director of employer relations, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (781) 736-3614.
Employer Recruiting Policies
Thank you for considering Brandeis students and alumni for your hiring needs. We value working with you to ensure that your organizations can tap into this amazing source of talent and want to inform you of the following policies.
Employers who wish to make use of the Hiatt Career Center’s assistance, services or facilities, and/or recruit students and alumni of Brandeis University using B.hired must adhere to the following criteria and best practices according to the federal government and National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE):
- Principles for Professional Practice
- Principles for Employment Professionals
- Principals for Third-Party Recruiters
- Third-Party Recruiters that charge fees to students will not be permitted access to career services.
- Students will be advised to review the NACE publication A Student’s Guide to Interviewing with Third-Party Recruiters
- NACE Position Statement on U.S. Internships
- US Department of Labor Internships Programs Under the Fair Labor Standards Act
Be sure to review Hiatt's Offer Policy before offering positions to students.