Jump to content - Jump to section navigation
Career Research Resources
- NCAA Student – Helpful resources on how to “go pro” in something outside of sports.
- Article in The Hoot that will help you construct a resume based on your experience as an athlete.
Internships and Summer Opportunities
- Women’s Sports Foundation – Provides interns practical experience in a non-profit setting with opportunity for access to resources, business contacts, and assistance in determining personal career goals.
Career Search Resources
- NCAA Job Market – Listings of current job openings in intercollegiate athletics. Browse jobs by field, sport or location.
- Sports Jobs – Lists openings for full time positions with sports organizations throughout the U.S.
- Athletes4hire – This is a new job board focused solely on uniting graduating and alumni collegiate athletes with employers.
- Work in Sports – Hundreds of different sports related internships and jobs. Log in with Username: Hiatt Career Cnter; Password: Hiatt to gain access.