Your major is just the beginning...
Your major helps you develop knowledge, skills and abilities that employers seek.
To identify additional skills and abilities you have developed through your coursework, activities and work, consider using the reflection worksheets (accessible via B.hired > Resources) and/or Type Focus (accessible via B.hired > Resources).
The Brandeis Internship Exchange is a convenient online tool to find and share internship opportunities.
Just log on with your UNET ID and use the advanced search to search internships by major.
Social Justice and Social Policy: Sample of Possible Occupations
- Agency Director
- Policy & Planning Specialist
- Social Worker, Case Worker
- Developmental Disabilities
- Program Manager or Administrator
- Attorney, Judge, Paralegal
- Eligibility Specialist
- Policy Advocate or Policy Analyst
- Case Worker
- Community Organization Director
- Research Analyst
- Health Care Specialist
- Policy Analyst (Healthcare, Education, etc.)
- Non-profit Administrator