WOW Selected Fellows: Requirements
Congratulations on your WOW Fellowship!
In order to fulfill your WOW requirements you must complete the following steps:
You have been assigned a Hiatt counselor who will serve as your Liaison with the Hiatt Career Center through the summer. This person can help answer specific questions about the program, assist you should unexpected circumstances arise, and help guide your progress during the internship experience. You are required to complete the following check-ins:
- First week of work (email or phone call to Hiatt Liaison to confirm that you've arrived)
- Mid-summer check-in (short conversation about how you are progressing on your learning goals)
2. WOW Blog
- You will write reflective, thoughtful, and analytical blog posts for the WOW blog.
- You will be required to post 3 blog posts and make 3 comments on others' posts during the summer in response to specific questions.
- Posts will be roughly 500 words and must contain at least 2 hyperlinks and 2 graphics/photos/images/videos.
- Posts will be public and viewable by all internet users. They should be professional, appropriate, and error-free.
- Blog User Guide
- View WOW guidelines and response questions.
Internship evaluation on the Brandeis Internship Exchange (BIX)
Self-Evaluation of your personal learning
Employer evaluation of your performance