Hiatt's networking requirements
Before you can join the Brandeis University Career Connections Linkedin group, you must:
1. Complete Hiatt's social responsibility and integrity contract.
2. Watch this brief networking video and take the quiz.
3. Request to join the group.
LinkedIn is a professional networking site that allows you to identify and connect with potential networking contacts, research companies, and join professional groups.
The LinkedIn Student Center has excellent resources and tutorials to build, grow, and manage your account. At a minimum, your LinkedIn profile should include:
- An appropriate photo
- A summary of who you are and why you’re on LinkedIn
- A listing of your past experiences with detailed descriptions
- Brandeis is listed in your education section with your major course of study (if declared)
Access the Alumni Dashboard on LinkedIn
Search Brandeis alumni profiles on LinkedIn by where they live, where they work, what they do, what they studied, and more to find potential networking contacts.
Join Our LinkedIn Group
Brandeis University Career Connections is Hiatt’s student-alumni LinkedIn group. Join today!
Current students: Before you join the group, you must: