Hiatt co-sponsors "Just In Time" Job & Internship Fair (3/31)
Feb. 05, 2014
Just In Time Job & Internship Fair
Tuesday, March 31, 2015
Open Networking | 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
On-site Interviews | 2:00 - 6:00 p.m.
Sherman Hall, Hassenfeld Conference Center
Co-sponsored by the Hiatt Career Center and graduate school career centers at Brandeis University, the Just In Time Job & Internship Fair is an opportunity for undergraduate and graduate students of all class years to meet with recruiters from over 60 employers who are actively recruiting for immediate full-time positions and summer internships. Attending employers will represent diverse fields in the for-profit, non-profit and government sectors.
Similar to the Career and Internship Connections (CIC) that Brandeis students can attend over Winter Break, the Just In Time Fair will have two key components: a career fair in the morning, followed by opportunities for on-site interviews in the afternoon.
Brown Bag Lunch Q & A
Wednesday, March 18th, 2015
GSAS Kutz Hall 2nd Floor
Bring your lunch and bring your questions. Join us for a discussion of what to expect at the Just In Time Job & Internship Fair and how you can make the most of the event. Q & A will be a big part of the session. All students welcome.
RSVP: Gradhire > Events > Workshops
Career Fair Prep Workshop
Monday, March 23, 2015
2:00 - 3:00 p.m.
Hiatt Career Center, Usdan
Learn how to make the most of the fair and your discussions with employers - which will hopefully help you secure an on-site interview. This workshop will cover tips on how to: introduce yourself with purpose; engage in meaningful conversations; and use your experience to stand out as an applicant for jobs and internships. For undergraduate students.
RSVP: B.hired > Events > Workshops
Career Fair Prep
Friday, March 27th, 2015
12:30 - 2:00 p.m.
Lee Hall, IBS
Learn how to use your experience to stand out and make the most of your discussions with employer. This prep session will give you some tips and trick on how to make the most of the fair and help you secure an on-site interview. All students welcome.
RSVP: E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Students must RSVP to receive career fair and interview preparation information. Important: All students must bring a hard copy of their resume (we recommend bringing several copies) to gain entrance to the fair. Professional dress is required.
- Undergraduate Students: B.hired > Events > Industry Nights & Career Fairs
- IBS Students: RSVP via CareerFOCUS > Events
- GSAS Students: RSVP via GradHIRE > Events & Workshops > Workshops
- Heller Students: RSVP via HellerCareerConnect
Employers interested in having a table learn more and register here!
View the most up-to-date list of attending employers in B.hired. New employers are registering daily. Employers include:
- Ab Initio Software
- American Academy of Arts and Sciences
- Barton Associates
- Beginnings School
- Blueprint Schools Network
- Boston Pain Care
- Breakthrough Greater Boston
- Broadway Pictures Entertainment Inc.
- The Bowdoin Group
- Cambridge Institute of International Education
- Chief Outsiders
- City Year, Inc.
- Federal Reserve Bank of Boston
- Grameen Trust & Bank
- Grassroots Campaigns
- Heron Interverse
- Hollister Staffing
- Initiative for a Competitive Inner City
- John Snow Inc.
- KPI Partners
- Lawrence Public Schools
- Lionbridge Technologies
- Massachusetts Health Policy Commission
- Massachusetts Life Sciences Center
- MATCH Education
- Medical Information Technology, Inc. (MEDITECH)
- The Moody Street Group, LLC
- Mobile Heartbeat
- Mutual of Omaha Insurance Company
- NewBridge on the Charles
- The New England Center for Children
- Palm Mason Americas Ltd
- Partners for Youth with Disabilities
- Phosphorex, Inc.
- Power Home Remodeling Group
- Red Hat
- Research Triangle Institute (RTI)
- Rocket Software
- Simulicity, Inc.
- Student Universe
- Sussex Economic Advisors LLC
- Talkler Labs
- Temple Aliyah
- Urban Teacher Center
- Waddell & Reed Financial Advisors
- Yeshiva Ohr Yisrael High School for Boys
- Yunus & Youth
- Zoo New England - Franklin Park Zoo