Hiatt co-sponsors "Just In Time" Job & Internship Fair (3/31)
Feb. 05, 2014
Just In Time Job & Internship Fair
Tuesday, March 31, 2015
Open Networking | 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
On-site Interviews | 2:00 - 6:00 p.m.
Sherman Hall, Hassenfeld Conference Center
Co-sponsored by the Hiatt Career Center and graduate school career centers at Brandeis University, the Just In Time Job & Internship Fair is an opportunity for undergraduate and graduate students of all class years to meet with recruiters from over 60 employers who are actively recruiting for immediate full-time positions and summer internships. Attending employers will represent diverse fields in the for-profit, non-profit and government sectors.
Similar to the Career and Internship Connections (CIC) that Brandeis students can attend over Winter Break, the Just In Time Fair will have two key components: a career fair in the morning, followed by opportunities for on-site interviews in the afternoon.
Career Fair Prep Workshop
Monday, March 23, 2015
2:00 - 3:00 p.m.
Hiatt Career Center, Usdan
Learn how to make the most of the fair and your discussions with employers - which will hopefully help you secure an on-site interview. This workshop will cover tips on how to: introduce yourself with purpose; engage in meaningful conversations; and use your experience to stand out as an applicant for jobs and internships.
RSVP: B.hired > Events > Workshops
Students must RSVP to receive career fair and interview preparation information. Important: All students must bring a hard copy of their resume (we recommend bringing several copies) to gain entrance to the fair. Professional dress is required.
- Undergraduate Students: B.hired > Events > Industry Nights & Career Fairs
- IBS Students: RSVP via CareerFOCUS > Events
- GSAS Students: RSVP via GradHIRE > Events & Workshops > Workshops
- Heller Students: Registration coming soon.
Employers interested in having a table learn more and register here!
View the most up-to-date list of attending employers in B.hired. New employers are registering daily. Employers include:
- Ab Initio Software
- American Academy of Arts and Sciences
- Barton Associates
- Beginnings School
- Blueprint Schools Network
- Breakthrough Greater Boston
- The Bowdoin Group
- Cambridge Institute of International Education
- City Year, Inc.
- Cradles to Crayons/The Giving Factory
- Federal Reserve Bank of Boston
- Grassroots Campaigns
- Hollister Staffing
- Initiative for a Competitive Inner City
- JSI Research & Training Institute
- KPI Partners
- Lionbridge Technologies
- Liz Page Associates
- Massachusetts Life Sciences Center
- Medical Information Technology, Inc. (MEDITECH)
- The Moody Street Group, LLC
- Mutual of Omaha Insurance Company
- NewBridge on the Charles
- The New England Center for Children
- Palm Mason Americas Ltd
- Power Home Remodeling Group
- Research Triangle Institute (RTI)
- Rocket Software
- Simulicity, Inc.
- Student Universe
- Temple Aliyah
- Waddell & Reed Financial Advisors
- and more!