Hiatt sponsors Law & Professional School Reception (10/13)
Jul. 22, 2014
Monday, October 13, 2014
6:45 – 9:00 p.m.
Registration begins at 6:15 p.m.
Sherman Function Hall, Hassenfeld Conference Center
The Hiatt Career Center is hosting the Brandeis University Law and Professional School Reception. This event will be an opportunity for Brandeis students and alumni, as well as students from select Boston area schools, to meet representatives from law and professional schools where many Brandeis students and alumni apply.
Schedule for the evening:
6:15 p.m. - Student/Alumni registration opens
6:45 p.m. - Opening remarks
7:00 p.m. - Two topic presentations and Q&A | Attendees will have the opportunity to participate in two of the following nine discussion sessions.
- Choosing the right advanced degree: JD/MPP/MPA
- What you need to know about getting your MBA
- What you need to know about getting an MPH?
- Deciding whether to take time off before continuing your education; what should be on your resume? For Law and MBA students
- Deciding whether to take time off before continuing your education; what should be on your resume? For MPP/MPA/MPH students
- What do you need to know about taking the LSAT?
- What do you need to know about taking the GRE and GMAT?
- What you need to know about financing Graduate School
- Transitioning to Graduate School: What can you study in Law School?
8:00 - 9:00 p.m. - Reception | Mingle and engage in conversation while enjoying light refreshments
Brandeis students: RSVP via B.hired > Events > Industry Nights & Career Fairs
Coming soon! View a full list of attending law and professional school representatives.
For more information, please contact Lauren Dropkin, Esq., Assistant Director of Pre-Law & Graduate School Advisor, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sponsored by the Hiatt Career Center.