Sign up: Interview Coaching Sessions with Industry Volunteers (10/22)
Jul. 31, 2014
The Hiatt Career Center invites students to participate in 30-minute interview coaching sessions with industry volunteers to brush up on your interview skills before your internship or full-time job search.
Interview Coaching Night
Wednesday, October 22, 2014
6:00 – 8:00 p.m. (Sign up for a 30-minute session)
Sherman Hall, Hassenfeld Conference Center
Sign up for a 30-minute session with an interview coach of your choice (see names, titles and industries below) to get constructive feedback in a one-on-one setting. These volunteers have signed up especially to help YOU so don't miss out!
During the first 15 minutes of your session, your coach will ask you sample questions in a simulated interview situation. Then your coach will give you 15 minutes of constructive feedback on your preparation, body language, answers, articulation of ideas, and other skills and attributes that can make or break a real interview.*
The interview coaches have asked that all students bring a printed copy of their resume to their session to help simulate an actual interview.
*Because many students will be coming straight from class, professional dress is not required.
It's a Win-Win
This event is a great way to prepare for real interviews, industry nights, career fairs, and other upcoming opportunities. But that's not all... Every student who participates in a coaching session will be entered into a raffle to win one of (2) interview-ready prize packs which include: a Brandeis tote, Brandeis padfolio, voucher for (50) personalized business cards, hand sanitizer, mints and more!
Click on a name below to read the industry volunteer's professional bio and sign up for a 30-minute session in B.hired. You will be prompted to log in with your UNet ID and password. Given that there is a limited number of slots and a lot of interest from students, please sign up for only one slot to ensure that the greatest number of students can benefit from this event.
- Bailey Orshan '06, Health Researcher, Mathematica Policy Research
- Illana Rosen '94, Academic Advisor, Boston University
- Irene Frielich '83, President, EnVision Performance Solutions
- Julie Papernik, P'17, Quality Assurance Specialist, CCS Companies
- Latishya Steele '01, Training Coordinator, Dana-Farber/Harvard Cancer Center
- Mary Casady '08, Heller '15, MBA Student, Heller School
- Pavlik Mintz '83, Principal Consultant, Collaborative Consulting
- Susan Neiman, MA'86, Executive Director, Synagogue
- Shayna Medley '12, Law Student, Harvard Law School
- Bill Schwartz, P'16, VP of Transportation, the Collaborative
- Jonathan Stone, P'15, Principal, Stone Consulting Group (HR Advising / Executive Search)
- Valerie Maloof, HR, Attivio (Big data search and discovery platform company)
- Michael Busnach '87, Experieced Product Marketing & Publishing Professional
- Syrl Silberman '66, Life and Career Coach (former ED of Cambridge Camping Association & Neighborhood Arts Center)
- Polina Osler '06, MS'07, Student, Harvard Medical School
- Sunali Shah '10, Student, Boston University School of Medicine
- Josh Agranat '12, Student, Boston University School of Medicine
- Marilyn Hirsch '81, Marketing Communications Writer, Hirsch Communications
Questions? Contact the Hiatt Career Center at email@example.com or 781-736-3618.