Sign up: Interview Coaching Sessions with Alumni Volunteers (3/12)
Dec. 06, 2013
The Hiatt Career Center invites students to participate in 30-minute interview coaching sessions with 12 alumni volunteers to brush up on your interview skills before your summer internship or full-time job search.
Interview Coaching Night at the Hiatt Career Center
Wednesday, March 12, 2014
6:00 – 8:00 p.m. (Sign up for a 30-minute session)
Sign up for a 30-minute session with an alumni interview coach of your choice (see names, titles and industries below) to get constructive feedback in a one-on-one setting. These alumni volunteers have signed up especially to help YOU so don't miss out!
During the first 15 minutes of your session, your coach will ask you sample questions in a simulated interview situation. Then your coach will give you 15 minutes of constructive feedback on your preparation, body language, answers, articulation of ideas, and other skills and attributes that can make or break a real interview.*
*Because many students will be coming straight from class, professional dress is not required.
It's a Win-Win
This event is a great way to prepare for real interviews, the Just In Time Career Fair, networking events and other upcoming opportunities. But that's not all... Every student who participates in a coaching session will be entered into a raffle to win one of (2) interview-ready prize packs which include: a Brandeis tote, Brandeis padfolio, voucher for (50) personalized business cards, hand sanitizer, mints and more!
Click on a name below to read the alumni volunteer's professional bio and sign up for a 30-minute session in B.hired. You will be prompted to log in with your UNet ID and password. Given that there is a limited number of slots and a lot of interest from students, please sign up for only one slot to ensure that the greatest number of students can benefit from this event.
- Ryan Gallagan, Talent Scout, Vecna Technologies, Inc. (Healthcare / Tech)
- Sharyn T. Sooho '69, Attorney, Family Law Practice (former Fine Arts major)
- Brian Dahlben '12, Senior Research Assistant, Psychiatry Neuroimaging Lab at Brigham & Women's Hospital (former Neuroscience, Biology & Psychology major)
- Daniela Egan '04, Associate Director, Alumni Relations & Annual Giving, MIT Sloan School of Management (former Economics & Sociology major)
- Dr. Linda Shapiro '62, Independent College Counselor (PhD in Clinical Psychology)
- Isaac Judd '04, CFO / COO, Magic Beans (former Economics major)
- Jessica Sedaca '07, Paralegal for Sharyn Sooho (above), Family Law Practice (former English and American Studies major; Legal Studies minor)
- Anna Kaufman '10, Small Business Center Consultant, Sun Life Financial
- Lou Yelgin '76, Business Manager, StatVideo (former Psychology major)
- Melissa Stepno '99, Senior Consultant, Target Analytics (Nonprofit Management)
- Sanchali Biswas '01, Academic Advisor, Boston College
- Susan Neiman, MA'86, Former Executive Director, Temple Emanuel (Jewish Nonprofit Management)
- Tom Quinn, MBA'10, Senior Partner, Witt/Kieffer (MBA in Healthcare)
Questions? Contact the Hiatt Career Center at email@example.com or 781-736-3618.