Resumes and Letters
When applying to any opportunity, your resume, cover letter, and application materials are the very first impression made upon a recruiter.
Your documents should present who you are as a candidate in a clear, concise, and compelling way, that is customized for the position to which you are applying. To get started, we suggest the following:
- Review our custom resume templates (PDF) for all majors and industries
- Attend a drop-in session to meet with a Hiatt Advisor to review the first draft of your documents
- Visit the Writing Center to assist you with developing language and to review grammar
- Meet with a Hiatt career counselor to strategize applying to positions
- Attend workshops about resume preparation and job and internship search