For More Information
Forms and Resources
Health-Care Flex Account
Under the Health Care Reimbursement Account, participants will be reimbursed for qualifying medical-care expenses (defined by federal guidelines) that are not reimbursed by another source or deducted on federal income-tax returns.
Eligible Health-Care Expenses
The following is a partial list of expenses that may be eligible for reimbursement through the Flexible Health Care Reimbursement Account:
- Deductibles, coinsurance and co-payments under your medical and/or dental insurance plan
- Eyeglasses, contact lenses and necessary supplies
- Dental expenses (other than cosmetic) not covered or not paid in full by insurance
- Laser-vision or eye-correction surgery
Expenses not covered by Health Care Reimbursement Accounts:
- Medical and dental premiums
- COBRA premium payments
- Teeth whitening or bleaching
- Personal trainer
- Cosmetic surgery
- Equipment that is not medically necessary
For 2016, between $200 and $2,550 annually, to be deducted in equal amounts from employee's paycheck on a pretax basis.
For 2017, between $200 and $2,600 annually, to be deducted in equal amounts from employee's paycheck on a pretax basis.