Directory of Contacts

Where To Get Help...

Office of Human Resources
HRIS - ext. 68411 or
Employment - ext. 64474
Benefits - ext.64468 or
Compensation - ext. 63653

Payroll Office - ext. 64475 or email at 

Office of Budget and Planning
Staff/Temporary/ Post Doc University Funded - ext. 68302
Faculty University Funded - ext.68299

Sponsored Programs Accounting - ext. 64484
For assistance, contact the senior grant accountant assigned to the department.

Office of Research Administration - ext. 62121

Student Financial Services
Student Employment - ext. 63700

back to table of contents