Staff, Managerial and Professional Positions
Several of the newer browsers are not yet certified as compatible with our HR systems.
For a list of compatible browsers click here.
Please contact the Office of Human Resources if you are experiencing technical issues at (781) 736-4474 or e-mail.
See list of executive positions currently available at the university.
All full-time faculty positions are advertised in the Chronicle of Higher Education or the National Higher Education Recruitment Consortium (HERC). Adjunct faculty positions are offered on individual departmental or school websites and you can find a list of these units at http://www.brandeis.edu/
Current Employees Seeking Staff Jobs
Employees of Brandeis, excluding undergraduate and graduate student employees and temporary employees, should search for new job opportunities via Brandeis University Self Service (BUSS).
Students and temporary employees should apply as external applicants.
To apply for a Brandeis position:
- Login to BUSS with your UNet ID and password
- Under "Recruiting Activities," click on the “Careers” link
- Click on a position title for job description and position details
- Click “Apply Now” to apply for the selected position
- Upload your resumé and cover letter as a single document
Follow these steps, and your resumé will be submitted to Human Resources for review.