- What is Brandeis doing to remedy and prevent wrongful convictions?
- Eyewitness misidentification
- Faulty forensics, or bad science
- False confessions
- Informants and "snitches"
- Bad lawyering or representation in court
- Misconduct by prosecutors or law enforcement
- Journalists: How to localize the Troy Davis story in your state
- Death Penalty Project: Pictures of death row exonerees by Scott Langley<
About Scott Langley
Scott Langley is a freelance photojournalist based in New York. Langley started the Death Penalty Documentary Photography Project in 1999 as a college class assignment while a student in Texas.
See also Langley's pictures of the Troy Davis case and events leading up to his execution.