List of Required Visa Docs

You have one option to upload your document, as one file in PDF format.

Scanners and computers are available for use at Goldfarb Library. Take a look at the Scanning Instructions (PDF) for the Goldfarb scanners.

The following is required for you to scan and upload to the Check-In form:

Electronic Form I-94, save it as a PDF file from and submit it with your ISSO Online Check-In, (If you have a Paper Form I-94, submit a scan of the front and back of the card)


It is highly recommended that you first scan your documents prior to filling out the Check-In form. This is so that you will have your scanned visa doc files saved and ready to upload to the online Check-In form.  

You will NOT be able to successfully submit the form unless you scan and upload your visa documents to it. (Exception: students on approved study abroad programs)

Any student who has changed their status to F-1 or J-1 may upload their I-797 Notice of Action receipt notice in lieu of their Electronic I-94 card. If you are a student who is pending U.S. Permanent Residency, has Temporary Protection Status (TPS), or a status that permits study, please upload your Employment Authorization Document (EAD) card or any relevant document as a single PDF file.