ISSO Online Check-In for Fall 2013
Aug. 12, 2013
New Form I-94
Starting in April 2013, Customs and Border Protection automated the Form I-94 for travelers entering the U.S. by air or sea. If you recently traveled, and re-entered the U.S. by air or sea, you most likely did not receive a Paper Form I-94. Instead, you should have an Electronic I-94.
Accessing the Electronic Form I-94
- You will need your Electronic Form I-94 for ISSO Online Check-In, and to verify that your visa status is correct.
- Please go to www.cbp.gov/I94 to access your Electronic Form I-94.
- If you have trouble logging into the website, please see our Tips for Accessing Your Electronic Form I-94.
Paper Forms I-94
- If you recently entered the U.S. by land, or have not left the country since April 2013, you most likely have a Paper Form I-94. Please use this I-94 card for purposes of verifying your visa status, and completing ISSO Online Check-In.
- For more information, please see Entering the U.S. by Land: Paper Form I-94 on the Travel Information section on our ISSO website.
ISSO Check-In for Fall 2013
Step 1: Scan all your required visa documents (you will need to upload these to the check-in form)
Step 2: Access the ISSO Online Check-In Form (Submit the ISSO Online Check-In Form AFTER you arrive in the United States (you cannot check in if you have not yet arrived in the U.S.)
Fall 2013 Registration
Register for classes as early as you can. An ISO Registration Hold is placed on all new and returning international student Sage accounts starting on August 29th. This hold is removed within 1 business day only when you complete your ISSO Online Check-In. All students must complete ISSO Online check-in. We adhere to a very strict 'no exceptions' policy.
As always, please feel free to contact the ISSO at email@example.com if you have any questions.