For income tax return filings for the 2015 calendar year, both U.S. Federal Income Tax Return Forms and Massachusetts State Income Tax Forms must mailed and post-marked no later than April 15, 2016.
U.S. Federal Tax Forms - (U.S. Internal Revenue Service)
Important Federal Tax Publications:
- Form 8843 (PDF) (Required of ALL international students and scholars)
- Non-Residents: Form 1040NR-EZ (PDF) and Form 1040NR-EZ Instructions (PDF)
- or Non-Residents: Form 1040NR (PDF) and 1040NR Instructions (PDF)
- Resident Forms: Form 1040 (PDF) and Form 1040 Instructions (PDF)
- Non-Residents or Part-Year Residents: Form 1 NR/PY and Form1-NR/PY Instructions
- Residents: Resident Income Tax Form and Resident Income Tax Form Instructions
Massachusetts Department of Revenue - Forms and Publications
DISCLAIMER: The ISSO and its staff are not tax experts, accountants, or attorneys. The links provided are for reference only and do not constitute legal advice. For assistance on your tax questions, please contact the resources/assistance/"help line" identified by the U.S. Internal Revenue Service (for federal tax returns/questions) or the designated department of revenue or taxation in the State for which you are filing a State tax return. Information on assistance resources is available in each tax entity's publications and web site.