What to Do with Your Form I-94 When Departing the U.S.

If you have a Paper Form I-94, turn it in when you depart the U.S. Until then, keep it!

If you  have an Electronic Form I-94, you do not need to turn in the print out from www.cbp.gov/I94. Instead, you can keep it for your records and your Electronic Form I-94 will simply not be accessible from the website as soon as you depart the U.S.