DHS TRIP - Report U.S Port of Entry Issues

If you have been detained at a U.S. port of entry because you have a "flag" on your record for some reason, you can inquire and file a complaint through DHS Travel Redress Inquiry Program.

If you would like assistance from the ISSO submitting this form, please make an appointment by calling 781 736 3480.