H1-B Status Holders Re-entering the U.S.

H1-B Status Holders re-entering the U.S. should travel with the following documents:

  • Passport and original Form I-94 card
  •  Original Notice of Approval (I-797) of H-1B (on file at the ISSO)
  •  Copy of entire H-1B application filed by Brandeis to the USCIS
  •  Brandeis ID Card
  •  Proof of employment (letter from employer, current letter of appointment, paystub, etc.)