Skip to content
Reserving Shiffman 219
- Since 219 is also utilized as a classroom, the best method for reservation is to contact the registrar's office to inquire about available time in the space.
- Optionally, the community can contact MTS: Email, or 781-736-4632
- Please make requests at least two weeks before you need the room.
- Preference is given to instructors in need of Shiffman 219's specific features and time blocks.
- Shiffman 219 may be reserved for any academic department in need of screening time and space.
If not booked for a screening, the room is available for other functions.
- It is usually reserved for extended class sessions with groups of fewer than 80 attendees. These sessions are often held for extended screenings of longer running, class-related videos.
- (1) 4000+ lumen high resolution data projector
- (1) BluRay player
- (1) Windows-based, Instructor PC
- (1) Each: HDMI and VGA connection points (users should provide own adapters)
- (1) Set of analog video inputs for legacy equipment connectivity
- (1) 5.1 surround sound audio system
- (1) Instructor Cart, housing playback equipment and a touch panel control system
- Getting started: view the technology guide for Shiffman 219.
- For additional assistance, contact MTS (781-736-4632).