More information about accessibility
- Brandeis Disabilities Services and Support.
- WebAIM's Introduction to Web Accessibility.
- Section 508, the update to the Rehabilitation Act that focuses on accessible technology.
- WAVE (the Web Accessibility Evaluation Tool) has a checklist for ensuring your content is accessible to users with cognitive disabilities.
- The Access E-Learning program (from the Georgia Tech Research on Accessible Distance Education) project, provides a number of in-depth tutorials for making content accessible.
- Using Google Docs with a Screen Reader. Although Google Docs are not a part of LATTE, many faculty are using them in courses, and being aware of their potential limitiations is very important.