Questions? Need help?
Contact LATTE Help at x6LTTE or email@example.com.
Viewing Course Videos Online
- Enter your LATTE course, and look on the main course homepage for the LATTE Videos block (usually on the right).
- Click on the name of the video you want to play.
- Your computer may display a security warning; if you encounter this, click OK. If your browser blocks the video applet, select in the warning to accept the applet "Always."
- After a brief processing time, a window will pop up with the video playing. You may pause and restart the video, and resize the window as needed.
- Enjoy the video!
- When you are done viewing the video, close the popup window.
Don't see your assigned online course video in your LATTE course?
Please have your instructor email firstname.lastname@example.org for an update on their request. Instructors must request in advance to show online course videos each semester.
Are you unable to display the video?
If you are experiencing difficulty connecting to an online course video, it may be that there are too many simultaneous connections to the system. Only 20 viewers can watch simultaneously. Try again in a few minutes.
Still having trouble?
The videos require your browser to have the Java plug-in installed to play. You can verify your version or download Java here:
If you don't have the Java plug-in and aren't sure how to install it, you can contact the Help Desk on Level 1 in Goldfarb or at x6-HELP. They can help you download and install the plug-in.