Listen to Lemberg parents
"I love the way Lemberg attends to the WHOLE child. In the activities my daughter does there, in discussions I have with teachers, in our twice-yearly parent/teacher conferences, I've noticed how the Lemberg staff provides opportunities for children to develop socially, physically, emotionally, intellectually, aesthetically and every which way!
"Our goals as parents and the goals of the Lemberg staff are the same: to foster a well-rounded, curious, loving (and loved) child."
— J.K., Wellesley
Licensing and Accreditation
NAEYC Program ID 275530
Licensed by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, Department of Early Education and Care, Program Number 201998
We are a diverse community of children, parents, educators, college students, researchers and university employees. In our classrooms more than 50% of the children speak a home language other than English. Our staff is diverse as well in age, gender, and cultural backgrounds, and is highly experienced with advanced degrees in early education and teaching.
We welcome all children ages birth to 7 years.
We mentor and have work opportunities for adults wanting to learn how to follow children’s interests to guide their development of the essentials skills for healthy living.
We choose professionals with advanced degrees and extensive experience in research-based best practice to lead our classrooms and other programs.
The Center has four components:
1. Childcare for:
- Infants (ages 2 months to 21 months)
- Toddlers (ages 22 months to 32 months)
- PreSchoolers (ages 33 months to kindergarten enrollment)
- K – 5th graders during School Vacation Week Camp in Feb & April
2. Professional Development for:
- Teachers seeking Mentoring
- Pre-service Teachers seeking experience and apprenticeships
- Students in the Brandeis Education Program
- For professionals working with families of young children in violence prevention and positive parenting.
- Schools seeking consulting services and workshops.
3. Parenting Education for:
- Parents of young children
- Professionals and other parent group leaders
4. Research and Observation for:
- Faculty and Students in Education & Human Development
For more information and testimonials from staff, parents and previous members of the Lemberg family, watch our video!