All new Teaching Assistants must attend a one-hour orientation to learn about working in the Lemberg community!
After orientation, you will have one four-hour observations. This observations will allow us to finalize our decision to officially hire you.
Then, before starting work, all employees must read the following items to familiarize themselves with certain workplace practices and regulations. All documents are required readings for employees.
- Application, Job Description and Responsibilities
- Emergency and Health Maintenance Orientation Guide
- Program Philosophy and Classroom Management Orientation Guide
EEC Registration and Orientation
All Teaching Assistants must receive an orientation from and be registered with the Department of Early Education and Care (EEC).
- this link Follow above link and enroll with the EEC, and then complete the registration with the EEC as an employee of Lemberg Children's Center. You must remember to click on and print the confirmation PDF at the end of the process, before exiting the site. Make sure to remember your username and password as you will need these to renew your registration in the future.
- this link Follow above link and complete the orientation by listening to the whole presentation and answering the questions (about 1 hour total). Remember to print out the certificate at the end, fill in your name, and bring it to Lemberg.