The Center's professional staff is supplemented by teaching assistants (TAs). Lemberg TAs are student teachers from Brandeis and other colleges who are completing their degrees in early childhood education, Brandeis federally sponsored Work Study students, students enrolled in developmental psychology classes, and volunteers. Learn more.
The center maintains its commitment to these issues through its membership and active participation in the following organizations:
- National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC) and the Boston AEYC
- National Association for Early Childhood Teacher Educators (NAECTE) and MAECTE
- Council for Child Development Laboratory Administrators (CCDLA)
- Massachusetts Association for Day Care Agencies (MADCA)
- Massachusetts Council of Human Service Providers (MCHSP)
- National Coalition for Campus Children's Centers (NCCCC)
- Waltham Community Partnership Council
We receive information on conference and workshops from all these organizations, several others and from our resource and referral agencies, Child Care Search and the Child Care Resource Center.