Members of the Brandeis community joined together on Dec. 4 to celebrate Hanukkah. Sponsored by Hillel at Brandeis, with the support and participation of Chabad, the evening included the lighting of individual hanukkiot, eating jelly donuts and latkes,and watching a laser light show. More »
David Rakowski has come a long way since tinkering on the perennially out-of-tune piano in his parents’ Vermont home. This winter, several of his compositions will be recorded or debuted live, making it one of his busier seasons. More »
'Orange is the new black… berry?' Sounds like a sweet new Ben and Jerry’s flavor, doesn’t it? At last week’s second annual Perfect Pitch case competition, some of marketing’s brightest future lights teamed up and competed for best overall pitch, not to mention the attention of leading employers in their chosen fields. More »
- Dec. 4, 2013Engerman, Willrich tapped for endowed professorships
- Nov. 26, 2013Remembering Joachim Gaehde, professor emeritus of fine arts
- Nov. 25, 2013Put on your yarmulke, it's time for Thanksgivukkah
- Nov. 22, 2013Poetic justice
- Nov. 22, 2013Message from Board of Trustees Chair Perry Traquina
- Nov. 22, 2013President Frederick Lawrence requests dialogue with Al-Quds University
- Nov. 22, 2013Archaeologists discover largest, oldest palatial wine cellar
- Nov. 21, 2013Brandeis Theater Co. kicks off 'Cabaret'
- Nov. 21, 2013What is your generational moment?
- Nov. 20, 2013Music From China balances contemporary, traditional
- Nov. 20, 2013Women’s cross country earns trip to NCAA Division III championships
- Nov. 19, 2013The immortal Gettysburg Address