The opening of spring exhibitions, featuring an examination of Rosalyn Drexler's career, was celebrated at the Rose Thursday night.Story »
George Perrot spent 30 years in prison on a break-in and rape conviction. Five years after the Schuster Institute took on his case, Perrot was freed from prison, the second wrongfully convicted person its investigative journalists and legal team have helped free in the past seven months. More »
Archives and Special Collections staff at Brandeis maintain one of the most significant collections of Louis D. Brandeis' personal items in the world, and present it for the university to see. More »
- Feb. 9, 2016Rose Art Museum set for spring season
- Feb. 8, 2016Biden’s security advisor describes US strategy to fight ISIL in Crown Center talk
- Feb. 5, 2016Ingram dances between the law and arts in 'DEIS Impact keynote
- Feb. 2, 2016Has the economy lost its influence on Turkey’s foreign policy?
- Feb. 1, 2016Carina Ray’s scholarship was sparked by her personal experiences
- Jan. 29, 2016Ruth Bader Ginsburg visits campus to celebrate Louis Brandeis
- Jan. 28, 2016Lessons learned from Louis D. Brandeis
- Jan. 26, 2016Timeline offers intimate peek into Louis Brandeis’ Supreme Court appointment
- Jan. 25, 2016Graduate School of Arts and Sciences launches Diversity, Excellence and Inclusion Scholarship
- Jan. 22, 2016Brandeis celebrates Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Jan. 20, 2016How student debt impacts the racial wealth gap
- Jan. 15, 2016Lynch outlines workplace-training needs in the ‘new economy’ at international economics meeting