In the Brandeis tradition of offering academic access to all students, we provide a limited number of scholarships to outstanding applicants who otherwise might not be able to afford this exceptional opportunity.
Last summer more than 50 percent of our participants received scholarships or financial aid.
For more information, please see our scholarships and financial aid page.
Summer 2018 Tuition
- App Design Boot Camp: $3,300
- BIMA: $6,400
- 2-week Session $3,300
- 4-week Session $6,000
- Global Youth Summit: $2,980
- Service Corps: $3,300
- Young Leadership Seminar: $2,180
Included in Tuition
All courses and programming
Food and housing
Not Included in Tuition
Costs of transportation to and from Boston
Student visa costs for Canadian participants ($200)
Student visa costs for international participants (about $250)
Laundry cost (machines are located in the residence halls)
Cancellation and refund requests must be made in writing and sent via mail to Precollege Programs or via email.
- Enrollment forms and deposit are due by May 1, 2018.
- Tuition is due by May 15, 2018
- Until May 15, 2018: tuition is fully refundable, minus the deposit
- After May 15, 2018: no refunds will be made for any reason
Students who are dismissed from Precollege Programs for violations of the Participant Honor Code or who leave their program early for any reason are not eligible for a tuition refund.