Applications are reviewed by the admissions committee in the order that they are received.
January 25, 2017Application deadline for guaranteed space
April 1, 2017Final Application Deadline
May 1, 2017
Enrollment Deposit Deadline
May 15, 2017
Full registration payment due in full
June 25-30, 2017
Young Leaders Conference on Israel Studies
How to Apply
Congratulations on your invitation!
The first step to be considered for this unique student leadership opportunity is to verify your profile and confirm your interest. By acknowledging your interest, you are not making any commitment to attend or pay for the Conference.
Use the exclusive link provided in your invitation to access your profile and confirm interest in the program.
After you acknowledge your interest and verify your profile, you will receive instructions via e-mail on how to access and complete your application.
If you were nominated by a high school counselor, principal, or teacher, please follow the instructions included in your nomination email.
Step 1: Verify Profile
- Visit the exclusive link provided in your invitation.
Step 2: Complete Application
- Complete the Conference application, including responses to two essay questions. There is a $35 application fee.
- Read about our need-based scholarships and payment plan option. If applying for a need-based scholarship, please submit all required documentation. Financial Aid is decided on a rolling basis.
- Download and review the Fundraising Guide to learn effective fundraising strategies to help finance your Conference costs.
Step 3: Complete Registration Documents
- The Young Leaders Conference on Israel Studies will notify you of your admissions decision.
- Upon notification of approval, you must submit a $250 deposit or pay the $2,180 registration in full to secure your spot.
- You must also complete your medical form and travel information. These forms will be available via the registration system upon receipt of payment.
The full Conference Tuition is due by May 1, 2017.
The delegates and his/her parent/guardian must agree to abide by the Youth Conference on Israel Studies Delegate Honor Code. Because safety and security are our top priority, any violations of the Delegate Honor Code will result in immediate dismissal from the Conference at the delegate's expense.
Only students who have paid their registration in full will be considered eligible to attend the Conference.
Cancellation and refund requests must be made in writing and sent via mail to the Office of High School Programs or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancellation made prior to May 1, 2017, will receive 100% of tuition with the exception of the $250 non-refundable deposit.
Cancellations made prior to May 22, 2017, will receive 50% of tuition with the exception for the $250 non-refundable deposit.
Cancellations made after May 22, 2017, will forfeit all tuition paid.
Delegates who are dismissed from the Youth Conference on Israel Studies for violations of the Delegate Honor Code or who leave the Summit early for any reason are not eligible for a refund.