January 25, 2017
Application deadline for guaranteed space
April 1, 2017
Final Application Deadline
May 1, 2017
Enrollment Deposit Deadline
May 15, 2017
Full registration payment due in full
June 25-30, 2017
Young Leaders Conference on Israel Studies
Tuition to the Young Leaders Conference on Israel Studies is $2180 and includes the following:
- Tuition for 6 days of Israel studies, including hands-on activities and distinguished speakers
- A dedicated Faculty Mentor
- All materials and supplies
- Residence in air-conditioned, state-of-the-art facilities
- Shuttle Transportation to and from Boston Logan International Airport or MA 128-Westwood Amtrak Station
- Private, deluxe motor coach transportation throughout the Conference
- All breakfasts, lunches and dinners - though students should bring cash for snacks while traveling off-campus
- A Closing Semi-Formal Gala Dinner
- All activity fees
- A Commencement ceremony with personalized certificate of completion
- Residential staff to monitor residences during the night
- 24-hour staff to address emergencies
At the time of admission, each student is required to pay a deposit of $250 or pay the $2,180 tuition in full to secure the student's enrollment. If tuition is not paid in full, monthly installments will be required until the full conference tuition and fees have been collected. Registration must be paid in full by May 1, 2017.
Only students who have paid their tuition in full will be eligible to attend the Conference.
Cancellation and refund requests must be made in writing and sent via mail to the Precollege Programs or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancellation made prior to May 1, 2017, will receive 100% of tuition with the exception of the $250 non-refundable deposit.
Cancellations made prior to May 22, 2017, will receive 50% of tuition with the exception for the $250 non-refundable deposit.
Cancellations made after May 22, 2017, will forfeit all tuition paid.
Delegates who are dismissed from the Young Leaders Conference for violations of the Delegate Honor Code or who leave the Conference early for any reason are not eligible for a refund.