Our Learning Company, specializing in producing, publishing and promoting adult learning content, seeks an intern to help create and implement a series of highly innovative, leading edge internet marketing programs for adult learning content authored by Dr. Reuven Kimelman, renowned Brandeis professor of Classic Judaica. This is a great opportunity to acquire hands-on experience on learning how content is marketed and productized over the Internet using the latest information products marketing and delivery strategies and tactics. You will, through actual "doing" under the founder's guidance:
Jewish Learning Marketing Internship
- learn how to plan, design, implement and execute outbound marketing campaigns
- learn how to build inbound marketing campaigns
- learn how to use a variety of Internet-based techniques to engage with the market
- learn how to use virtual events, video, and other media to market content
- learn much more
In addition, you will have access to some of the best-in-the-industry materials and course resources on e-marketing, entrepreneurship and leadership, valued at over $25K in aggregate.
To qualify, you must:
- be interested in marketing, information product/feature development, business development, etc.
- be tech-savvy, including Internet, Web, telecom and PC technologies
- have experience with managing WordPress-based websites, plugins, and admin tools
- be outgoing and friendly
- be energized by a very early stage, bare-bone yet highly creative venture
- be curious about and have some general knowledge of Jewish-centric materials, some of interest to broader audiences
- be innovative and creative
- be a quick learner, interested in learning, and a great multi-tasker
- be comfortable working independently but collaboratively
- have your own computer (Windows PC) with a high bandwidth Internet connection (broadband).
This is an unpaid internship. All work will be done off site. There is flexibility on how many hours per week are involved, but a minimum will be required. Evaluations for academic credit is a possibility.
To inquire, please send a brief note explaining why you think you want to do this, why you think you can do this, and a link to your LinkedIn profile to SSS@Our-Learning.com.