Now offering Secondary MAT programs in Mathematics and Chinese!
(Obtain an initial licensure to teach Mathematics or Chinese in a secondary school system)
Receive an additional license in moderate special needs!
(additional coursework and practicum hours required)
"Teaching Future Teachers" by Dr. Marya Levenson in the Loomis Chaffee Magazine
"The ABC's of SPLERT" by Prof. James Morris
Master of Arts in Teaching
Talk to Program Advisors
If you are interested in teaching, connect with us online, over the phone or on campus and receive advice from our program adivors. Learn about timelines, admission requirements, internships, schedules, scholarships and other matters. To schedule an appointment, call 781-736-2022 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Open House is an excellent opportunity to learn about the MAT. Meet faculty members, current students and attend a class. Our next open house will be on November 9, 2016, 9am-5pm, Abraham Shapiro Academic Complex, Brandeis campus. RSVP.
Prospective students are welcome to take a tour offered through the Office of Undergraduate Admissions. You may sign up for a tour by completing the online reservation form.
Please fill out the information request form
- Driving directions to ASAC from the Gatehouse (main entrance)
As you drive onto campus from South Street,
1. stop at the small brick “gate house” to get a parking pass;
2. continue toward Upper Campus on the Loop Road, past the Castle on your left ;
3. as you approach the Heller School on your left, you will see ASAC just ahead ;
4. turn right into Tower parking lot just across the road from the Heller School;
5. enter the building under the “Abraham Shapiro…” awning ;