Study Abroad Programs
The Office of Study Abroad offers all students personal assistance in finding study abroad programs in their field of interest. The Islamic and Middle Eastern Studies Program encourages its students to experience the region they are studying by proactively searching for programs in which they are interested in participating.
Below is a list of a number of programs related to IMES that are available to Brandeis students. These are merely suggested programs and students are more than welcome to explore programs not listed.
For more information, visit the Study Abroad Web site.
- Egypt: American University in Cairo (AUC), C.V. Starr-Middlebury Program/ University of Alexandria
- Lebanon: American University of Beirut
- Jordan: CIEE American University of Amman, SIT Study Abroad: Modernization and Social Change
- Morocco: SIT Study Abroad: Arabic Language and Community Service, SIT Study Abroad: Journalism and New Media, SIT Study Abroad: Migration and Transnational Identity, AMIDEAST: Mohammed V University (Rabbat)
- Tunisia: SIT Study Abroad: Emerging Identities in North Africa
- Turkey: CIEE/ Middle East University
- Israel: Ben Gurion University, University of Haifa, Hebrew University, Arava Institute, Tel Aviv University