Study Abroad Programs
The Office of Study Abroad offers all students personal assistance in finding study abroad programs in their field of interest. The Islamic and Middle Eastern Studies Program encourages its students to experience the region they are studying by proactively searching for programs in which they are interested in participating.
Below is a list of a number of programs related to IMES that are available to Brandeis students. These are merely suggested programs and students are more than welcome to explore programs not listed.
For more information, visit the Study Abroad Web site.
- Egypt: American University in Cairo (AUC), C.V. Starr-Middlebury Program/ University of Alexandria
- Lebanon: American University of Beirut
- Jordan: CIEE American University of Amman, SIT Study Abroad: Modernization and Social Change
- Morocco: SIT Study Abroad: Culture and Society, SIT Study Abroad: Migration Studies, AMIDEAST: Mohammed V University (Rabbat)
- Oman: SIT Study Abroad: Political Culture and Development & Identity in the Middle East
- Tunisia: SIT Study Abroad: Popular Culture and Globalization in the ArabWorld
- Turkey: CIEE/ Middle East Technical University
- Israel: Ben Gurion University, University of Haifa, Hebrew University, Arava Institute, Tel Aviv University
- Israel: Hebrew University
- Jordan: SIT Study Abroad: Intensive Arabic Program, CIEE Summer Arabic Language, SIT: Water and Environmental Policy in the Middle East
- Morocco: SIT Study Abroad: Intensive Arabic and Moroccan Culture, CIEE: Summer Language and Culture
- Turkey: Binghamton/ Bosphorus University Exchange Program