Major or Minor Declarations and Study Abroad Advising

To declare a major or minor, or for signatures or advising for majors planning to study abroad, students should arrange to meet with their designated advisor, assigned by last name:

For more general advice, students are encouraged to see their designated advisor, but are very welcome to talk to any of the other linguistics faculty as well.