Undergraduate Grants and Prizes
Undergraduate students are eligible to apply for the following annual grants and prizes that are administered by the Women's and Gender Studies Program. Grant and prize recipients are recognized at the Women’s and Gender Studies commencement ceremony in May.
Follow the links below for each prize's description, eligibility requirements, application details and deadlines.
- Phoebe and Dr. Donald Giddon Grant for Research on Women and Health
- Giller-Sagan WGS Senior Paper Prize
- Esther Kartiganer Prize for Excellence in Journalism and Women's and Gender Studies
- Chris Lerman Prize for Essays on Extraordinary Women
- Oliveri Family Prize for Student Leadership
- Rena J. Olshansky ‘56 Grant to Support Research on Jewish Family Life
- Rapaporte Foundation Summer Internship Grants
- Ellen (Ilana) Raskin ’75 Memorial Award
- Richard Saber Undergraduate Research Grant