- New Faculty Checklist (PDF)
- Setting up a Brandeis e-mail account
- Helpful links
- Directions to Brandeis (and campus map)
- Office of Human Resources, for information on benefits. Please visit the office to complete your paperwork, and to receive information on parking and obtaining a campus ID.
- Library and Technology Services
- School of Arts and Sciences
- Heller School for Social Policy and Management
- Brandeis International Business School
- Rabb School of Continuing Studies
- Faculty Handbook
New Faculty Information
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Brandeis University community. As a new faculty member, there are a few things you'll need to do to get started; the links in the right sidebar of this page will help you through the process.
Also, please make sure to check in with your department, program or school for information on the course approval process; ordering books from the bookstore for your course(s); and receiving your office assignment and phone number, office and computer equipment and department-specific matters. And finally, please make note of the faculty meeting schedule.
Steve A. N. Goldstein '78
Provost and Professor of Biochemistry