2016-17 USER GUIDE FOR ACCESSING COURSE EVALUATION RESULTS (for Faculty, Chairs and Admins)
Results prior to summer 2016 can be accessed in Sage as follows:
Guides for Administrative Staff
Sample Evaluation Forms
Course evaluations are part of Brandeis University’s commitment to excellence in teaching and learning. The online course evaluation system is easy, convenient, secure, anonymous, and confidential. Evaluation results are used in many ways:
- Professors use evaluations to improve their teaching.
- Students use evaluations in the Student Union Course Evaluation Guide to select courses.
- Deans and department chairs use evaluations to evaluate faculty.
- Departments and committee use evaluations to review candidates for tenure and promotion.
- Graduate students use evaluations to get teaching jobs.
- Award committees use evaluations to select teaching award recipients.
The course evaluation system is administered through the Office of the Provost. Information about the course evaluation system is available on this website or by emailing email@example.com.