The Rabb School of Continuing Studies offers online non-credit workshops and webinars, as well as graduate-level courses that may be taken for professional development without a master's program commitment.
Through the Rabb School's Graduate Professional Studies division, you can take online courses without officially enrolling in a master's program. This is a great opportunity to enhance your skills through industry relevant courses, with content developed by faculty who are active subject-matter experts in your field. You'll engage in interactive, convenient, seminar-style classes and explore the latest techniques, working alongside faculty and fellow students.
- Business Intelligence, Analytics, and Strategic Decision Making
- FinTech: The Evolution of Technology for Financial Services
- Professional Communication
- Foundations of Project Management
- Innovation and User-Centered Design
More information coming soon.