The Copy Center offers a broad range of services including, but not limited to:
- Single- and double-sided copying (black and white, and color) on a variety of paper stocks (text and cover/thicker weights and resume/writing weight papers for theses and reports).
- Cutting and folding (either single-sheet machine folding or multi-sheet folding by hand).
- Binding (GBC/plastic spiral, VELO/plastic strip and heat-tape).
- Copying onto transparency material (black and white, and color).
- Distributing notices and other materials across campus using existing campus lists (ex. "Faculty", "Faculty/Staff", "All Academic and Administrative Depts.", etc.).
The Copy Center also has a network of outside vendors, which allows us to offer a wide range of additional services. If you have a project you're working on, please call us and give us a chance to help. The Copy Center is also where you send your requests for departmental stationery (letterhead, envelopes, notepads, etc.) Please use Procurement's Requisition for Supplies and Services Form for stationery orders.
All copy jobs are quality checked by Copy Center staff. The completed work can be delivered to your department mailstop or held in the Copy Center for pick-up according to the instructions outlined on the Requisition Form. The close proximity of the Copy Center to Mail Services means that delivered work arrives within 24 hours of completion.