PLEASE NOTE: Effective October 6, 2014 Brandeis Copy Center pricing has been re-set at the following rates:
- B+W Copies: $0.03 each (8.5" x 11" plain paper); $0.045 each (11" x 17" plain paper)
- Color Copies: $0.15 each (8.5 x 11" size); $0.25 each (11" x 17"size)
These prices are in place for any sized project and are effective for Faculty, Staff and Students alike! Please note that there may be minimal added charges for special stocks (i.e. Cover stocks, coated stocks etc.) or other services(folding, cutting etc.). Contact the Copy Center for more detail on pricing of your project!
The Copy Center offers a broad range of services for Faculty, Staff and Students including, but not limited to:
- Single- and double-sided copying (black and white, and color) on a variety of paper stocks (text and cover/thicker weights and resume/writing weight papers for theses and reports).
- Cutting and folding (either single-sheet machine folding or multi-sheet folding by hand).
- Binding (GBC/plastic comb), saddle stitching of booklets/handbooks, stapling or simple collating .
- Laminating of either black and white, or color copies from sizes 8.5" x 11" upto 11" x 17" .
- Scanning of hard copy materials and converting into an electronic format (i.e. PDF or TIF).
- Page numbering or adding dates to existing hard copy prior to production.
While every effort is made to meet your project's requirements in-house, the Copy Center can utilize outside resources, which allows us to offer additional services. If you have a project you're working on, please call us and give us a chance to help.
All copy jobs are quality checked by Copy Center staff. The completed work can be delivered to your department mailstop or held in the Copy Center for pick-up according to the instructions outlined on the Requisition Form. The close proximity of the Copy Center to Mail Services means that delivered work arrives within 24 hours of completion .
Neither cash nor credit cards are accepted at the Brandeis Copy Center. A chargeline for Brandeis accounts or WhoCash for students are the only payment forms accepted.