Bariatrix Nutrition Group Intern
Feb. 05, 2013
Growing weight management company, Bariatrix Nutrition Group is looking for a motivated intern to conduct market research to aide in the development of a new lead database to be used for a number of upcoming sales and marketing initiatives.
• Work closely with sales and marketing managers to understand and identify target customer criteria.
• Conduct web-based research to find qualified customer leads based in relevant geographic areas.
• Import qualified contacts into Salesforce.
• Work with marketing manager to create targeted invitation lists for upcoming events.
• Assist sales team to qualify current leads and prospects already in the database.
Ideal candidates should have some experience or relevant education in the areas of sales, marketing or business communications. This is an unpaid opportunity, but willing to work with the right candidate to meet internship requirements for college credit.
Part-time position. Specific hours and days are flexible. Will require regular in office schedule, set with manager.
Wage Rate: Unpaid
To apply please contact Linsdey Smart at email@example.com