Report Analyst Life Plans
Feb. 05, 2013
Job Title: Report Analyst
FLSA Class: Non-Exempt
Location: Waltham, MA
Reports To: Manager, LIFT
Summary: The Report Analyst (RA) reports to the Manager from the Operations Department and will develop and run reports on Excel, providing clear, thorough and consistent analysis regarding the progress of the projects. The RA will also run error reports and ensure that issues are fixed in a timely manner. The RA will talk to clients on a daily basis, and conduct phone surveys. The RA will work closely with the Manager to identify and define problems, evaluate alternatives and implement effective solutions for process improvement. Qualified applicants should have strong analytical and computer skills (including Excel), be detail oriented, and able to coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously with superior communication skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develop and run different reports in Excel
• Conduct ad-hoc analysis
• Conduct phone surveys
• Handle a variety of in-bound calls from participants
• Provide timely follow up to all callers
• Update various databases
This job description is not meant to be all-inclusive. Management reserves the right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Skills and Abilities
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and Word.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to understand, interpret and explain data and results
• Ability to think critically and analytically
• Ability to organize thoughts in a concise manner.
• Ability to problem solve
• Ability to prioritize tasks
• Ability to multi-task and handle a fast paced environment
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Ability to follow up on tasks and telephone calls
• Strong Attention to detail
Education and Work Experience:
Bachelor’s degree preferred. Statistical and database background is a plus.
Hours: 40 hours/week
Wage Rate: $19.00/hour
To apply please contact Eileen Haggerty at email@example.com