Sales Development Associate
Feb. 05, 2013
Sales Development Associate
Sales | Boston, MA, United States
The Sales Development Program
Our Sales Development Program builds a solid foundation for those seeking a career in sales and sales management with Experian QAS. Experian QAS invests a significant amount of time and training into each Sales Development Associate (SDA) because we are committed to promotion from within.
The Sales Development Program is an intense training program designed to develop the different skills needed to be successful in a direct sales role. Through rigorous practical training, working directly with prospective customers and classroom exercises, SDAs acquire the ability to:
• Understand 'Solution Sales'
• Execute sales fundamentals, including research and prospecting and cold calling skills
• Develop strong prioritization and time management skills
• Refine presentation and demonstration skills
• Increase your market, technical and product knowledge
In addition to training, your direct manager will hold weekly meetings with you to provide feedback on your performance, help you set goals and identify areas for further development.
Candidates are eligible for promotion to our direct sales team within 6 to 9 months of entering the Sales Development program. Eligibility is based on experience, performance and available opportunities.
In addition to attending the training program, you will hold responsibilities which directly contribute to the success of our business including:
• Providing inside sales support to our Direct Sales Division by speaking directly with prospects
• Building potential relationships through prospecting and qualifying marketing-generated leads
• Researching targeted accounts to generate potential business opportunities
• Demonstrating software to prospective customers
We are looking for career-oriented individuals who are searching for rapid growth and professional development. Candidates must have a self-starter attitude with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. No prior sales experience is required. Candidates must have a bachelor's degree and exceptional communication, interpersonal, analytical and problem-solving skills.
Through the Sales Development Program you will develop the skills to be a key contributor to the sales organization. In addition to this opportunity, you will receive the following benefits:
• Competitive base salary with commissions and bonuses
• Comprehensive benefits package that includes health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance and a 401K plan with a 4% match.
• Exceptional initial sales training program and ongoing sales training
• Eligibility for promotion within 6 to 9 months
• Optional relocation to our San Francisco or New York offices with financial assistance
• Stock purchase/option plan
About Experian QAS
QAS opened its operations in the United States in 2000 and has experienced significant growth annually since its inception and is projected to continue this growth this year. With over 1,700 customers across the US between our offices in Boston, San Francisco, and New York, we are seeking talented individuals to help us sustain and surpass this level of success.
Acquired by Experian in 2004, QAS is a market leader in address management and data integrity solutions and is currently a $159 million international operation with over 10,000 customers worldwide. With offices in the United States, United Kingdom, France, Netherlands, Australia, Singapore, and New Zealand our employees have the chance to experience different career opportunities all over the world.
Being a subsidiary of Experian allows our employees to grow and develop with the spirit of an entrepreneurial organization while enjoying the benefits of a larger corporate company. Our benefits including competitively priced medical and dental plans, a well-rounded employer matched 401k plan to help you save for retirement, even free and discounted benefits including tax free commuter passes and free credit monitoring.
To learn more about Experian QAS and find out how to join our team today, please visit us on our website. www.qas.com