Nov. 29, 2012
The Support Coordinator facilitates the assignment of service requests to appropriate resources within the support organization and project manages our monthly data distribution process. They are the liaison between Support, Customers and other QAS departments, especially Sales, Customer Account Management, and Professional Services.
QAS is a market leader in address management and data integrity solutions and is currently a $159 million international operation with over 10,000 customers worldwide. Internationally, QAS employs over 500 people and has offices in the United States, United Kingdom, France, Netherlands, Australia, Singapore, and New Zealand.
QAS opened its operations in the United States in 2000 and has experienced double digit growth annually since its inception and is projected to continue this growth this year. The US operation now has over 1,700 customers across the US and offices in Boston, San Francisco, DC, and New York. We are seeking talented individuals to help us sustain and surpass this level of success.
QAS was acquired by Experian in 2004 and now enjoys the benefits of a large corporation while continuing to maintain its start up feel.
Skills and Duties:
Specific areas of responsibility include:
• Manage daily trouble ticket list and ensure SLAs are met.
• Manage the monthly data distribution process.
• Route customer emails or calls to appropriate Tech resources.
• Coordinate escalations to development teams.
• Coordinate Support resources with Sales and Customer Account Management teams.
The ideal candidate will be intelligent, well presented, articulate and confident. He or she will have a positive outlook and be comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic company in the technology industry.
Other requirements include:
• Skilled at MS Office applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Basic understanding of software concepts.
• Diligent, highly organized and attention to detail.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• A full and valid driver's license and be eligible to work in the United States.
8am-5pm, Monday - Friday