Babysitter Needed in Weston
Dec. 20, 2013
I am a local mom looking for a babysitter two days a week for my five-month old boy, Julius (“Juju”). You will not be driving the baby, so no car seat needed, but you will likely need a car to get to my house, which is 1/2 mile from Weston town center.
Hourly rate will depend on experience; we are ideally looking for a grad student but will consider all applicants.
Skills and Duties:
My son, Julius, is a very happy, healthy 5-month old who loves to play outdoors. He loves singing and bath time (bubbles!) and anything crinkly.
We have a gentle, friendly yellow lab named Daisy.
Days and times are flexible but once established will be consistent. I work from home so can adjust my hours accordingly. The only day that does NOT work for us is Monday.
• Ideally: Tues and Thurs / Fri from 11 a – 4 p.
• I may add a third day if the need arises.
• I will be in and out of the house while you are here.
• We also need occasional “date night” babysitting, circa 2-4 times / month.
• You must be a non-smoker.
• You may not have a criminal record.
• Patience, laughter, singing, a love of the outdoors and a playful nature a plus ☺
• You have experience in babysitting infants and can provide references.
• We may ask you to help out a bit around the house – tidy up the baby’s toys, let the dog out in the backyard, unload dishwasher, fold a load of laundry, etc.