Caregiver for 11-Year Old Girl
Sep. 25, 2013
Part time caregiver needed for 11 year old girl on the Autism Spectrum.
Skills and Duties:
- Helping with language, social, and play skills
- Young girl is affectionate, energetic, and likes people
- Preference for an education and/or psych major, but not required
- 2 cats reside in home, so need to be comfortable with animals
- House is off South Street/Charles River Road which less than 1 mile from the Brandeis campus, the BranVan stops at the Angleside dorms closeby
Position would last for a year.
3pm - 6:30 pm on several days a week, some week-end day work is possible