Apr. 16, 2013
CISS is currently looking for enthusiastic and hard-working individuals with a passion for youth programs to fill activity instructor positions at our Boston City Residential Program in Marlborough. Candidates should be energetic, organized, creative, and team oriented. They must be willing to embrace the diverse cultural environment we offer at our programmes.
Private School in Marlborough
• Land sports (Soccer, basketball, volleyball, lacrosse, disc sports)
• Tennis Instructor
• Arts & Crafts, guitar, dance, yoga
• Music - Guitar
• Must be at least 18 years of age as of June 30, 2013
• Experience working in a camp setting and/or with children/youth
• Strong leadership and organizational skills
• Energetic, enthusiastic, and a strong sense of responsibility
• Must enjoy working with children and youth
• Police Reference Check and Vulnerable Sector Screening required
4 week program in July
Accommodation and meals are included for all residential programmes.
Interested applicants please forward cover letter and resume to: email@example.com with the name of the camp and position you are interested in applying for in the subject line.
No phone calls, please – all applications will be forwarded to our directors for further review.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLY SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED
Hours: Residential Camp Position
Wage: $350 to $400 per week including Room and Board