Customer Support Manager
Jun. 26, 2013
The Customer Support Coordinator works directly alongside the Customer Support manager and analysts. The role facilitates the assignment of service requests to appropriate resources within the support organization and project manages many of our processes such as Data product, New Starter training and our external data sites (FTP). They are the liaison between Support, Customers and other Experian QAS departments, especially Sales, Customer Account Management, and Professional Services.
Skills and Duties:
Specific areas of responsibility include:
• Manage daily trouble ticket list and ensure SLAs are met.
• Manage the monthly data distribution process.
• Route customer emails or calls to appropriate analysts.
• Coordinate escalations to development teams.
• Manage team metrics to ensure objectives are being met
• Coordinate Customer Support resources w/ Sales and Account Management teams.
The ideal candidate will be intelligent, well presented, articulate and confident. He or she will have a positive outlook and be comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic company in the technology industry.
Other requirements include:
• Skilled at MS Office applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Basic understanding of software concepts.
• Diligent, highly organized and attention to detail.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Eligible to work in the United States.