May. 31, 2013
NWW is currently looking for a student with an interest in non-profit development to assist with the following tasks:
• Implementing components of NWW’s 40th Anniversary Gala (October 2013)
• Draft articles for NWW’s quarterly newsletter, Newsline
• Assist with the management of NWW’s fundraising database.
• Foundation research.
• Draft components of grant applications.
• Research major donor opportunities.
• Attend and provide support of Board and committee meetings as scheduled.
Increase NWW's online presence.
Skills and Duties:
An ideal candidate will be:
• Able to work independently
• Detail oriented
• Strong people skills
• Interested in further developing writing and marketing skills
• Problem solver
• Interested in non-profit fundraising and management
• Committed to the well-being and independence of individuals with disabilities.
And he/she will possess skills in:
• Developing visual presentations of data
• Working in Word, Excel, PPT, constant contact, and donor management software.
Wage Rate: $15/hour
Hours: 10 hours/week
NWW Committee for Community Living